New series Astera Parodont Stop against periodontitis
Astera created a new series of oral care products, specializing in the prevention and treatment of gum inflammations, gingivitis and periodontitis. The new series Astera Parodont STOP assists the work of dentists and was accepted with great interest by them at the autumn forum of Bulgarian Dental Association in Sofia.
The products are suitable for:
- swollen, red and stripping gums
- traumas of the mucosa caused by new dentures and crowns
- before and after implant placement
- before and after tooth extraction
- after tartar removal
- after surgical interventions within the oral cavity
- after piercing in the oral cavity
- the removal of bad breath
The products contain specialized active ingredients:
- chlorhexidine digluconate (0.20% - effective antibacterial agent which helps to fight bacteria that cause plaque)
- hyaluronic acid (accelerates the healing process, restores the balance of the periodontal tissue and promotes the regeneration of the mucosa)
- aluminum lactate (tightens gums and removes the upper damaged layer, where the bacteria causing periodontitis are located)
- trisodium citrate (1.5% - binds to the calcium ions from the enamel and insulates the tubules, preventing sensitivity)
- propolis extract (acts as a local anesthetic and a natural antibiotic with strong anti-inflammatory effect)
- aluminum chlorohydrate (has astringent action and accelerates the healing process of the mucous membrane)
ASTERA has established itself over the years as a favorable brand with proven quality and effect of its products.
ASTERA PARODONT - Care without compromise!