Origin and distribution
Country of origin: Africa and India
Cultivation: In regions with dry and hot climate, mainly in Australia, Africa, tropical islands, the southern USA, Europe
20 minerals (including copper, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium and manganese), 12 vitamins (among which vitamin A, E, C, B1, B2, B6 and B12, folate and niacin), 18 amino acids, more than 200 active enzymes and another 75 food components.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Regulates digestion
- Neutralizes any inflammation and infection - external and internal
- Acts as painkiller
- Helps with allergies
- Heals and strengthens the skin
- Helps with skin disorders, including acne and dandruff
- Hydrates and refreshes
- Makes hair flexible and elastic
- Supports the transfer of oxygen to the cells
- Fight the signs of premature aging and smoothes the wrinkles
How do the stars use it?
The top model Gisele Bundchen uses face cream and face mask, which contain aloe for a clean, smooth and toned skin.