Country of origin: Central Mexico
Cultivation: Mexico, Indonesia, US, Brazil, Colombia, Spain and Corsica.
Valuable substances in avocado:
Proteins, saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E, B, magnesium, copper, iron and folic acid
- Strengthens heart and prevents clogging blood vessels
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Restores vitamins and minerals' deficiency
- Revitalizes skin and hair
- Powerful anti-agе agent
- Retains moisture
- Protects against harmful factors of the environment
- Stimulates regenerative processes of cells and tissues
- Makes hair healthy and thick, prevents split ends and tangling
- Brightens hair colour
How do celebrities use it?
Instead of a conditioner the actress Denise Richards nourishes her hair with avocado oil And Jessica Biel uses the avocado fruit as a facial.