Country of origin: North America
Cultivation: In temperate and subarctic regions - West Asia, North America, Scandinavia and most other European countries
Valuable substances in bilberry:
Vitamins A, E, C, K, calcium, iron, copper, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, flavonoids and tannins.
- Very beneficiall for circulatory and immune systems
- Protects and cures vision
- Very effective in reproductive system problems in women
- Soothes and regulates the digestive system
- A powerful antioxidant for skin
- Softens and supports the finest elastic areas of face
- Relieves skin problems and irritations
- Breaks down fats and helps fighting cellulite
- Strengthens blood vessels on the skin surface and relieves varicose veins
How do celebrities use it?
Almost each celebrity goes for bilberries when dieting or wants to strengthens immune system and skin.