Country of origin: South America or Australia and Oceania
Cultivation: In tropical and subtropical regions
Fatty acids, vitamins E, C, B, fiber, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, manganese and sodium.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eliminates feet swelling
- Helps build muscle mass, weight loss and body shaping
- Cleanses the urinary tract and kidneys
- Treats any infection
- Regulates the hormones
- Stimulates the brain
- Relieves and reduces allergies
- Relieves stress and improves sleep
- Hydrates, nourishes, protects
- Softens and smoothes
- Ideal for oily skin problems
- Reduces stretch marks, cellulite, skin imperfections
- Stimulates the growth of hair and nails, as well as regenerative processes
- Acts as a hair styling product
- Helps with skin irritations and diseases
- Cures herpes and chapped lips
How do celebrities use it?
Miranda Kerr adds a spoon of coconut oil to her tea or salad every day since she was 14. Courtney Kardashian rubs it in her hair and Gwyneth Paltrow rubs it in her skin after a bath.