Country of origin: Asia and South America
Cultivation: Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia
Valuable substances in cotton:
Antioxidants, vitamin E, omega - 6 fatty acids.
- Extremely healthy for cooking
- Strengthens heart and the immune system
- Protects from free radicals and sun
- Promotes healing of the skin
- Relieves menopause symptoms
- Hydrates and retains moisture
- Nourishes and regenerates
- Promotes elasticity and reduces wrinkles
- Treats acne and other bacterial infections
- Cleans perfectly
How do celebrities use it?
Actresses Jessica Alba and Amy Adams use shampoo with cotton milk to keep their hair shiny and vibrant.