Origin and distribution
Country of origin: India
Vitamins A, E, B, C, folic acid, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, carbohydrates, fats, proteins, sugars, fibers and water.
- Relieves the digestive tract
- Supports muscle and joint activity
- Neutralizes bad breath and hangover
- Lowers the blood pressure
- Helps in the treatment of serious health conditions
- Useful for teeth and gums
- Hydrates and refreshes instantly
- Removes the skin imperfections, including around the eyes
- Brightens and smoothes the complexion
- Makes the hair brilliantly smooth, shiny and flexible
- Tightens the pores and the collagen in the cells
- Treats acne and brittle nails
How the stars use it?
The top model Miranda Kerr cleans the dirt from her skin, placing slices of raw cucumber all over her face.