Valuable substances in egg:
Proteins, fats, vitamins A, B, D, iron, selenium, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, structuring components
- Maintains the health of bones, muscles, joints, blood
- Protects the heart
- Prevents from blood clots
- Keeps in good shape the immune system and the brain
- Helps the body to recover after illness
- Whitens and smoothens skin
- Nourishes hair, skin, nails
- Cures dandruff and acne
- Gives volume to hair
- Keeps skin firm and elastic
- Regulates the production of sebum
- Supports cellular functions
How do celebrities use it?
Katy Perry loves facial mask with egg whites because it smooths wrinkles and makes her skin firmer.