Country of origin: Middle East and West Asia
Cultivation: Countries with temperate and Mediterranean climates, including Bulgaria.
Valuable substances in fig:
Vitamins A, C, B complex, potassium, zinc, copper, selenium, manganese, magnesium, iron, omega - 3 and 6 fatty acids, enzymes, phenols, flavonoids, and fiber.
- Supports and regulates the functions of gastrointestinal tract
- Good for blood and heart
- Suitable for diabetes and diet
- Protects from breast cancer and vision problems
- Stimulates cellular processes
- Restores the absence of moisture, nutrients, elastin
- Revives damaged, dry and rough skin
- Tightens and cleans pores
- Restores hair vitality
How do celebrities use it?
Charlize Theron and Nicollette Sheridan’s stylist recommend them to use oil fig for velvety soft skin and hair. They rub it directly or use several drops in theirbathwater.