Origin and distribution
Country of origin: North America (Arizona and California)
Cultivation: In the desert and semi-desert regions of Argentina, Australia, Israel, Mexico, Peru and the United States.
Fatty acids, vitamins C, E and B complex, iodine, copper, zinc, chromium, silicon.
- Calms the nervous system
- Relieves inflammation and infection
- Stimulates the regenerative processes in wounds
- Relieves joint pain
- Improves the blood circulation
- Softens, soothes and restores cracked, rough and irritated skin
- Cleans and unclogs the pores and the hair follicles
- Treats acne, psoriasis, eczema
- Visibly improves the vitality and the tone of the skin
- Nourishes, hydrates and strengthens in depth
- Stimulates the hair growth
- Used as styling product, an antiseptic and massage oil
How the stars use it?
Nicole Kidman regularly applied jojoba oil on her skin during and after pregnancy to avoid stretch marks. Katie Holmes uses cream with jojoba oil for the eye contour, while Anne Hathaway owes her glamorous hair to a shampoo with jojoba oil.
Products with Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensisа)
2.45 € 1.76
2.45 € 1.76