Origin and distribution
Country of origin: United Kingdom, Europe, Asia
Cultivation: In the whole Northern Hemisphere, mainly in North America and Europe.
Essential oils, vitamins C and K, tannins, sugar, flavonoid glycosides, resin, tar, copper, chromium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium.
- Extremely beneficial for the digestive system
- Helps with problems with the kidneys and the urinary tract, including stones
- Relieves pain in the muscles and the joints
- Accelerates the healing of wounds
- Improves the overall well-being
- Regulates the sebum secretion
- Reduces inflammation and imperfections
- Keeps the pores clean
- Improves the blood circulation
- Restores the youthful and fresh look
- Helps to combat cellulite, acne and dandruff
How the celebrities use it?
The football star David Beckham has included juniper in the composition of the Beckham Signature perfume, which he has created together with his spouse Victoria.