Origin and distribution
Country of origin: China
Cultivation: In the entire world, including Bulgaria
Vitamins C and E, potassium, fatty acids, fibers, magnesium, amino acids, carotenoids, alpha hydroxy acids
- Regulates the intestines and improves the functions of the digestive system
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps with impotence
- Calms the nervous system and energizes
- Strengthens the eyes
- Maintains the moisture balance in the body
- Exfoliates, smoothes, rejuvenates, protects
- Tightens the pores and brightens the complexion
- Improves the brilliance of the skin and hair
- Assists the natural cellular processes
How the stars use it?
Scarlett Johansson looks always fresh and young, because she exfoliates the skin of her face with a kiwi mask.