Country of origin: Asia
Cultivation: Almost all over the world. The largest producers are China, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and the US
Valuable substances in lemon:
Citric acid, vitamins B and C, calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, sugars, carbohydrates, fibers, fats, and proteins.
- Stimulates the immune system
- Cures colds and viruses
- Kills pathogenic bacteria
- Improves digestion and alkaline balance in the body
- Protects from free radicals
- Improves vision, liver function and circulatory system
- Favors dental health
- Cleans and tightens pores
- Whitens skin, including age spots, pigment spots, freckles
- Treats skin irritations and problems caused by bacteria
- Regulates sebum secretion
- Strengthens hair
- Nourishes skin
- Gives radiance to skin and hair
How do celebrities use it?
To eliminate tangled ends after a fashion show the beauty model Miranda Kerr mixes up herself a hair mask of olive oil and lemon juice And Scarlett Johansson uses lemons to tone her skin.