Country of origin: Africa and Southeast Asia
Valuable substances in melon:
Water, vitamins A, B, C, beta - carotene, lycopene protein, calcium, phosphorus, copper and iron
- Decreases risk of cancer, Alzheimer's and other diseases caused by free radicals
- Soothes stomach and regulates digestion
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves discomfort, toothache, menstrual pain, stress
- Improves vision and breathing
- Nourishes the fetus
- Increases the amount of collagen in cells and keeps the skin supple
- Treats skin diseases and hair loss
- Hydrates and nourishes skin and hair
- Speeds up the hair regeneration
How do celebrities use it?
Julia Roberts and Jennifer Lopez use anti-aging creams with melon extract, but also use the fruit for homemade scrub and mask thus boosting skin radiance, keep it perfectly smooth and protect it from the sun.