Origin and distribution
Country of origin: South West Asia, North and South America
Cultivation: Worldwide; India, the EU countries, Australia and the US are the largest exporters.
Vitamins (A, B, C, D, E and K), minerals (calcium, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc, potassium), protein, fat, enzymes, amino acids, lipids, lactose and antioxidants.
- Develops and strengthens the bones and teeth
- Calms the nerves and helps sleep
- Regulates the bowel function
- Assists weight loss
- Improves the overall physical and mental well-being
- Whitens, softens and cleanses the skin
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Cures skin problems
- Strengthens the hair and the cells
How the stars use it?
The top model Cindy Crawford keeps her facial skin hydrated using a solution of milk and water.