Country of origin: Asia
Cultivation: Europe (including Bulgaria), Africa, Asia, Australia and North America
Valuable substances in mint:
Salicylic acid, vitamins A and C, camphor, magnesium, copper, iron and potassium
- Relieves any pain and cramps
- Relieves morning sickness and reduces menstruation
- Helps in case of gastrointestinal and respiratory ailments
- Acts antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Lowers high temperature
- Soothes and removes imperfections
- Cleanses and heals skin and scalp
- Unclogs pores and exfoliates dead cells
- Tones and refreshes
- Smoothes and strengthens hair
How do celebrities use it?
Before bedtime Mariah Carey applies mint extract on her lips to make them look fuller, juicy and shiny for the next day.