Country of origin: Ancient Persia (modern Iran)
Cultivation: Mediterranean regions of southern Europe, the Middle East and the Caucasus, North and sub-Saharan Africa, India, Central and Southeast Asia, California and Arizona in the USA.
Valuable substances in pomegranate:
Vitamins C and B5, polyphenols, phytoestrogens, iron, potassium and fatty acids, antioxidants.
- Protects body
- Strengthens the immune system and the heart
- Kills bacteria, soothes irritations and inflammations
- Relieves menopause symptoms
- Powerful moisturizer for skin and hair
- Slows signs of premature aging
- Regulates the production of sebum
- Makes skin vibrant, toned, tight and shiny
- Strengthens and nourishes hair
How do celebrities use it?
The actress Zoey Deschanel doesn’t buy expensive moisturizing and protective products to fight skin dryness. Instead she uses pomegranate oil.