Origin and distribution
Country of origin: It is not clear, because they are present in almost all continents; they appear in Europe for the first time 2000 years ago
Cultivation: mainly in temperate regions (Europe and USA), but also in areas with tropical and subtropical climates in Asia and South America.
Vitamins A, C, B and E, magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, pectin, tannins, fructose, fibers, folic acid, antioxidants.
- Critical to the female reproductive system and the fetus development
- Protect against cancerous growths
- Strengthen all body systems
- Protect the brain and the eyes
- Revitalize and refresh the skin
- Improve the blood circulation and brighten the complexion
- Reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles
- Eliminate bacteria and fungi
- Stimulate the hair growth
- Remove acne
How the stars use them?
Most of the stars, like for example, Oprah Winfrey and Kim Kardashian, are really obsessed with the raspberries, because of the ketones in their composition that help losing weight and do wonders for the figure. The raspberries have become a genuine miracle diet in Hollywood.
More about the raspberries