Origin and distribution
Country of origin: Asia
Cultivation: In many regions of the world, but mainly in Asia and Oceania, America and Africa.
Valuable substances contained
Amino acids, fibers, carbohydrates, vitamins B, vitamin E, carbohydrates, minerals, glutamine, alanine, ferulic acid, allantoin and starch.
• Protects the heart
• Regulates cholesterol and blood pressure
• Recommended in cases of allergy
• Assist metabolism and weight loss
• Increases the energy levels
• Prevents cancer and Alzheimer
• Supports the digestive system
• Hydrates and nourishes skin and hair
• Softens and whitens skin
• Relieves inflammation and skin diseases
• Tightens, improves elasticity, protects
• Makes hair soft, shiny and vibrant
How the celebrities use it?
The actresses Gemma Atkinson and Kimberley Walsh rely on rice powder for the shine of their skin. They apply it directly on the face as an exfoliating agent.
More about the rice