In the seas and oceans
Valuable substances in seaweed:
Proteins, carbohydrates, enzymes, fibers, vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B6, iodine, potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, magnesium, calcium, sugar and starch.
- Stimulates brain function
- Decreases appetite
- Detoxifying effect
- Balances gastrointestinal flora
- Nourishes, smoothes, regenerates and heals skin
- Powerful anti-aging agent
- Regulates sebum and moisture balance
- Neutralizes imperfections
- Increases skin and hair elasticity
How do celebrities use it?
Miranda Kerr and Victoria Beckham love algae juice because it makes their skin radiant and keeps it young. Gwyneth Paltrow takes algae as a food supplement because of the abundance of nutrients and proteins.