Country of origin: Africa
Cultivation: Africa, but is exported worldwide
Valuable substances in shea:
Vitamins A, E, D and F, antioxidants, polyphenols, allantoin, fatty acids.
- Extremely relaxing and alleviating in case of body aches
- Helps treatment of bites, burns and cuts
- Powerful moisturizer and emollient
- Softens, smoothes and nourishes the skin
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Relieves any burns, irritations and inflammations
- Reduces pimples and removes skin marks
- Recovers skin and hair
- Brightens the complexion
- Protects from the harmful environment
How do celebrities use it?
Singer and actress Selena Gomez uses it to make her hair shiny. Alicia Silverstone uses shea for all cosmetic purposes.