Country of origin: North America
Cultivation: Temperate climate zones in the Northern hemisphere, but widespread in the Southern hemisphere, too
Valuable substances in strawberry:
Vitamin C, manganese, fibres, omega-3 fatty acids, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, copper, magnesium, potassium, antioxidants, enzymes, flavonoids and phytonutrients.
- Strengthens immune system, bones and vision
- Speeds up cell regeneration
- Stimulates short-term memory
- Helps weight loss
- Relieves internal inflammation
- Protects heart
- Cleans, whitens and refreshes skin
- Delays signs of premature aging
- Removes scars and pigmentation
- Treats skin problems
- Reduces puffiness
- Hydrates and smoothes hair
How do celebrities use it?
To deal with her oily skin, Beyonce just cuts a strawberry in half and rub her face for 5 minutes. She lets the juice to stay for another 5 minutes so that the nutrients soak in depth and washes it out with lukewarm water.