Origin and distribution
Country of origin: Middle East, Balkan Peninsula
Cultivation: USA, China, Iran, Turkey, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria and others.
Content of valuable substances
Proteins, flavonoids, polyphenols, ascorbic acid, tannins, iron, copper, zinc, selenium, calcium, manganese, vitamin E, B group vitamins, omega-3-fatty acids, melatonin, tryptophan, fibers, etc.
• Tones the nervous system
• Lowers blood sugar
• Protects against heart disease
• Reduces the risk of malignancies
• Helps in female gynecological problems
• Possesses anti-inflammatory effect
• Improves the quality of sleep
• Slows down the aging process
• Moisturizes skin
• Gives shine to hair
• Prevents skin inflammation
• A natural hair dye
• Lightens dark circles around the eyes
• Prevents dandruff
• Strengthens hair and scalp
How did the celebrities use it
The model Miranda Kerr, which adorns the catalogs of Victoria's Secret and many fashion magazines, maintains her perfect figure, with a balanced menu including these delicious and nutritious nuts. The favorite perfume of the popular actress Penelope Cruz contains aromatic walnut notes.