Seafood and beauty
Besides delicious and exotic seafood are an invaluable source of good health and radiant beauty. Moreover, there is no need to limit yourself in your preferences! Whether fish, mussels, shrimp or other molluscs, they all contain a cocktail of essencial, for the intracellular processes, nutrients and have a unique beautifying effect on the appearance. See what is the connection between seafood and beauty and don’t waste time to convince yourself practically in it!
What are the benefits of seafood for beauty?
• They fight the signs of premature aging (wrinkles, fine lines, crow's feet, dry skin, loss of shine, pigmentation). This is due to the large amount of vitamin E in their composition, which maintains the youthful appearance of the skin, prevents the damage of free radicals and strengthens the cell structure.
• Seafood illuminate the complexion and smooth the skin. They are an invaluable source of Omega 3 fatty acids that stimulate the production of natural fat and collagen, and thus keep the skin soft, thick, smooth, shiny and with even complexion.
• They maintain the hydration rate. The high dose of vitamins (A, B, D and E) and ‘’good’’ fat in seafood "locks" the moisture in the cells and thus effectively fights dehydration and skin problems such as scaly skin, eczema, psoriasis.
• Seafood regulate the sebum secretion. They contain special acids, which reduce the production of fat and also have an anti-inflammatory effect. Thus, seafood reduce inflammation, acne and other skin problems associated with excessive sebum.
• Seafood protect from UV - rays. Fish oil is a natural protection for the skin cells against all harmful effects of the solar radiation (wrinkles, sunburn, pigmentation, wrinkles, even skin cancer).
• Marine food products make hair healthy and shiny. The high content of omega 3 fatty acids and proteins nourishes the hair follicles and thus promotes the growth of hair and enhances its strength.
• They support the fight against dandruff and hair loss. Rich in zinc and selenium, seafood effectively eliminate fungi, causing dandruff, relieves inflammation, irritation and itching of the scalp. They also improve blood circulation and regulate the function of hormones, associated with hair growth, thus counteracting the hair loss.
• Marine food products improve the overall health. Thanks to the cocktail of various, essential for the body, substances, they can offer health benefits to almost every organ and organ system. Seafood enhances their proper functioning and regulates the abnormalities. It is also beneficial to the overall tonus. It energizes, supports the detoxification and protects the cells from degradation, damage and diseases, due to oxidation.