Winter beauty cocktails
Do not let your beauty fall into hibernation! We know it is not easy to remain vigorous, devoured by the monotony of dark days and long cold nights. That's why, we present three "fiery" recipes for drinks that will thaw the frosty winter immediately.
1-2 bags of black tea
2 cups of water
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cinnamon stick
1 orange slice
2-3 drops of rum essence
1-2 tsp of honey
The classic recipe for this "seaman’s" drink contains rum, but in our recipe we add only a few drops of essence to the tea, which is boiled with the nutmeg in it.
The drink is consumed nicely hot, enriched with a slice of orange and a cinnamon stick. And optionally - sweetened with a bit of honey.
This warming and aromatic cocktail:
- contains omega 3 acids, folic acid, caffeine, polyphenols, fiber, phosphorus and others.
- improves blood circulation, and thus supplies the skin with oxygen and nutrients.
- eliminates free radicals, preventing the appearance of wrinkles and tissue malformations.
- detoxifies the body, thanks to its diuretic effect.
- sculpts the figure, burning excess fat.
1 cup of coconut milk
1 cup of water
2-3 tsp of cocoa
a pinch of vanilla
a pinch of hot red pepper
1-2 tsp of brown sugar
We offer you a different perspective on the traditional cocoa temptation. We have added a pinch of spice and exotic flavor to make the drink not only more interesting, but healthier, as well.
All ingredients are mixed in a suitable container and heated up (not boiled) on a hot-plate. The cocktail is served immediately after preparation, decorated in accordance with your preferences.
This savory cocoa magic:
- is rich in zinc, lauric acid, flavonoids, vitamin E, caffeine, theobromine, capsaicin and others.
- shapes the silhouette by reducing blood sugar levels and speeding up the metabolism.
- supports cell renewal and regeneration of damaged skin tissue.
- nourishes and moisturizes dry skin and hair.
- prevents infections, being a natural antiseptic.
½ cup of red wine
½ cup of water
a slice of apple
a slice of pear
a slice of lemon
a pinch of cardamom
1-2 tsp of honey
Don’t let the alcohol in this cocktail scare you. Consumed in moderation, the fermented grape juice is very beneficial to health, with a proven anti-aging effect.
The wine is heated with the water, the cardamom and the crushed fruits. The mixture is removed from the hot-plate before boiling, then strained and sweetened to taste.
This unique fiery drink:
- supplies the body with resveratrol, AHA acids, ellagic acid, tannins, riboflavin, vitamin C, vitamin K and others.
- improves the elasticity of the skin and prevents premature aging.
- brightens the complexion and reduces the appearance of pigment spots.
- reduces weight by activating fat exchange.
- provides additional protection against UV rays and pathogens.