How to cover up the pale skin?
If in the past pale skin was a symbol of aristocracy and pure blood, today it is rather considered a symptom of an unhealthy organism. Nature has endowed you with certain features, and instead of rejecting them, you can convert them into your advantage. Here's how to hide the pale skin and make it work for the benefit of your overall appearance.
• Choose clothes in contrasting colors. White and bright pink are not suitable for pale skin. On the other hand, more daring colors (blue, black, brown, green) impart elegance and class. Light brown is suitable for the lovers of neutral shades.
• A great way to hide the pale skin of your legs is wearing flesh-colored pantyhose or such of any other color. Thus, you will look a little more elegant or playful.
• Epilate yourself regularly. Dark hair is seen from a distance and not only looks neglected, but also emphasizes the paleness.
• Keep a perfect hair color. You must select you hair shades cleverly, so you don’t look sickly. Deep red, brown and dark brown tones are recommended for pale skin. Copper blond is also suitable and gives softer look. In this regard, if you dye your hair regularly you must think about its condition. It is especially important to trust proven dyes, with hair friendly formulas enriched with natural oils for extra nourishment, softness and shine.
• Comply your clothes with your hair color. If it is too dark, do not wear too many black clothes. If you are redheaded, avoid the close shades (red, pink, orange and even yellow). It is best to look for contrast with garments in green, blue, purple or pastel colors.
• Select neutral shades in makeup. As colors stand out more on pale skin, it is better to rely on delicate tones (light brown, light purple) and avoid bold and vivid variations of blue, yellow and neon. Eye pencils in brown or gray look most beautiful and spectacular on pale skin. And if you still prefer black ones, apply them discretely and on the upper eyelid only. Otherwise, you will emphasize the paleness.
• Apply dark mascara with some effect. This way, your eyes will become the main focus of the face, and your eyelashes will mesmerize. Conversely, the mascara in lighter shades (blue, plum, light brown) will give them a more neutral look.
• Do not try to hide the pale skin with dark foundation. You will look unnatural and even silly. Light shades will enhance the brilliance and naturalness of our complexion. You can add some color with a bronzing powder or a blush.
• Wear bright lipstick or gloss. Sweet pink and peach are ideal for everyday life, and red - in special occasions. For more density you can use a lip pencil.
In fact, the pale skin is an advantage. It gives you a classic, attractive and sophisticated look that requires just a bit, but properly selected colors. Because, like a white canvas, colors look more bright and saturated on pale skin.