How to deal with the shine of my oily skin?
The assumption that oily skin can be defeated by drying it is wrong. In fact, the more you try to remove the oiliness of your skin, the more the production of sebum increases, as the pores are trying to restore the loss.
• Clean your face only twice a day - morning and evening. Avoid using soap. It is enough to use a cleansing gel or a lotion, formulated for oily skin, with balanced pH, low acid content and alcohol free.
• Use a daily moisturizing cream with a light texture. Excessive hydration can stimulate the production of sebum, clog the pores and cause pimples or inflammation. Wipe out the excessive sebum from your face with a soft cloth before moving to the next step of the makeup.
• Use a matting base for makeup to "fix" the pores - light lotion, tinted cream, compact powder or foundation. Apply sparingly, as it may cause the opposite effect and focus on the T-zone (chin, nose and forehead). Apply a thin layer of mineral powder above.
• Evening time, rub your face with lemon juice. It perfectly restores the acid balance, tightens the pores and suppresses sebum secretion.
• For night care use a lightweight non-oily moisturizing cream and mandatorily an eye care product against wrinkles.
• Always wear blotting tissues in your bag for critical situations. Some of them simply remove the unnecessary greasiness, while others leave a fine layer of matting powder, as well.