How to do a sensitivity test
Before using any hair color, it is important to do a test for sensitivity to avoid any allergic reactions.
1. Clean well a small area of skin approx. 1 cm2 with alcohol behind the ear /remove earrings/ or on the inner fold of the elbow.
2. Mix a few drops of oxidant and the same quantity of hair dye in a non-metallic container.
3. Apply the mixture on the test area, leave uncovered for 45 minutes. Avoid contact with clothes.
4. Wash thoroughly with water.
5. Remember to close firmly the tube with hair dye and the bottle with developer to preserve them for use – 48 hours after the test.
If any signs of itching, skin redness or swelling appear on the tested area or around it during this time or the next 24 hours, do not use the product for coloring.