How to protect your child's skin in the winter?
If harsh temperatures, wind and heating appliances inevitably leave marks on your skin, then think about what happens with children’s skin in the winter. When something concerns your kid, you cannot afford any ignorance or excuse. You must protect the skin of your child immediately if you want it to remain irresistibly delicate and soft for your favors! Here's how to achieve it!
1. Pediatricians recommend to dress your little kid with several layers comfortable cotton clothes before going out. That will allow you to regulate the body temperature of the kid when needed preventing the unwanted overheating of its skin.
2. It is good to apply a moisturizing milk on your child’s body before dressing it. That will keep the moisture in the pores, even if cold manage to penetrate through the clothes.
3. Do not ever forget the hat and the gloves, and if the child is in a perambulator - descend the umbel, which will divert the airwaves. Limit the walk to half an hour in very cold or wet weather.
4. Because there is no way to hide the child's face, it is strongly recommended to apply a protective cream on the cheeks, around the lips and on the forehead - the most delicate areas. The formula enriched with gentle and healing ingredients will protect the delicate baby skin from cold, wind and unfavorable weather conditions. Apply a cream when your child spends time in a room with working heater, too.
5. In order to avoid the extra dryness of the skin during the winter, experts recommend to bathe your little child no more than 4 times a week using a gentle soap-free wash gel that restores the hydro-lipid layer.
6. If you notice redness, cracking or flaking of the cheeks and the lips, then there is an imbalance in the pH of the skin. It is good to apply immediately a hydrating cream with specialized ingredients and natural moisturizing agents such as olive oil.
7. Dampness is one of the biggest enemies of child's skin. Therefore it is so important to remove all wet clothes and diapers as soon as possible and to wipe dry the skin with a soft and gentle fabric, to apply mild cosmetic formula for protection and dress the child again with warm cotton clothes that do not irritate in touch.
It is scientifically proven that 15-minute walk of daylight and fresh air strengthens the immune system of children and is beneficial for their overall condition. Now, when you have taken the right measures and posses the full range of specialized cosmetic products, you can relax and fully enjoy the winter with your child!